coolz's blog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

CHAPTER 10:

"Chazz, Brittany, I'm sorry. But Tiger and I think the sharpers may have found us. We need to leave asap."I whispered.
"Stop jokeing around, muse. Let me sleep!" Chazz yelled.
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm serious!Let's go! We can stay here and get killed, or run like heck. Wadda you wanna do?!"
"Fine. But while were running like heck, can we take a break eat?"
"Once I think we're safe. OK? Now let's GO!"
"Wait muse! Won't they just follow our tracks?" Tiger asked.
"I guess we'll have to tree hop."
Just then, we heard a gunshot. Really colse to us. Then a thud. Tiger, the bravest looked out the back to find the most horrofying thing [ other than a sharper with a gun ] He ducked down and almost hurled.
"A dude just got murdered." He whispered.

1 Comments:

  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! new post!!!!!!!!!!

    what do you mean, use COurtney in the story? like, my name? sure!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home