coolz's blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

CHAPTER ONE:

I live on a hill with the three craziest [not to mention ONLY] cat kids, ya read right CAT kids, on Earth.My name is Muse. Tiger is 14 like me. Brittany is 8 like Chazz. Me and Tiger are only 2 months apart. The unique thing about us, other than the cat thing, is that we have special powers. I have super strength. I know, it sounds comic bookey, and yes I know bookey isn't a real word. Tiger can smell a sharper, which I will tell you about those later, from 300 yards away. Brittany has premonitions, or in other words visions of things about to happen. And finally Chazz can turn invisible.

1 Comments:

  • this is cinderella, miss mcr's friend. pretty cool book so far
    check out my pretty princess and way out blogs!!!

    By Blogger Cinderella, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home