coolz's blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MY #1 MUST READ

If I were to pick my favorite book of all time it would have to be Maximum Ride. I mean come on, I love it so much I made my username mzxrivelvr [Maximum Ride lover] You can buy the first book at maximumride.com for, like 99 cents. 99 CENTS! So even if you dont like it you only lost about a dollar! Trust me if you don't read this book you will never know why people like James Patterson's books sooo much. And it's for young adults but the people at Maxride.com have old people commenting on the books. If you go to the site Fang [one of the charters] has a blog there. It is cool. Maximum Ride is the name of the main charter. I think I misspelled that.


READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!



-Maxridelvr

7 Comments:

  • Another good James Patterson book to read is Mary, Mary. If you are into odd killing. He doesn't get that much in detail on that part, but it's good.

    By Blogger miss mcr, at 8:23 AM  

  • O.K. If I see it I'll look at the preview thingy and see if I like it.


    -Maxridelvr

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 3:29 PM  

  • Another wierd thing about me (other n everything else) is I see EVERYTHING. NOTHING slips by without my noticing. So, I noticed your book is kinda like Maximum Ride, whom is a half-breed (human/bird)which connects it to InuYasha, whom has a childhood and pretty much everything else (cept the ending) in common with the book White Fang, whom is a half breed,not really a dog, not really a wolf, which connects it faintly with Harry Potter, whom is not a pureblood wizard, and the Harry Potter books are the number one competition for the maximum ride books, which connect right back to your story... so in a way, all things are connected...


    P.S. The whole reason 4 this was..I think..to get you to read InuYasha.............or atleast, I think that was it...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:52 PM  

  • Anyway...just..read it, okay? I'm confusing myself...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:53 PM  

  • Another thing I noticed: Check this out.

    I ggy
    M ax

    F ang
    A ngel
    N udge
    G azzy

    Now..If THAT'S not wierd, I dunno what is.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:55 PM  

  • P.S. Read that last post down the side

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:56 PM  

  • [to your first post] Glitch gal, since you don't miss anything, JP has a hole in the second story. When Iggy breaks the glass, the alarms go off, and the cops were comeing Max threw Total to Fang, then after she convinced Iggy to come, Total told her to go fast. But how could that be when he's with Fang? Plus, maybe the books are connected because everyone loves mutants and half breeds. LONG LIVE THE FLOCK!
    [And my caracters too!]

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home