coolz's blog

Sunday, August 06, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRR

There was this one girl who ,Billi, I won't mention ,Billi ,that ,Billi, tried to take my boyfriend ,Billi. At our end-of-the-year cookout for the 6th grade we got the best plan ever! I made a big scene about how I hated my boyfriend and '' broke up'' with him. Then I shoved the ring he gave me at him. Aftre that I stormed away. Seceretly his friends were feeding my friends info of what she does who in turn give me the info. It killed me to be away from him cuz the plan went on for days! Whithin 5 min. of the "break up'' she asked him out and for my ring! Heck, I thought she flirted a lot with him before! I almost lost it! While we had extended care we planed to tell her that we're still togher. We decided to tell her at the end-of-the-year-school-dance. When we did she went to the corner to CRY. The sad thing is that I didn't care! 1. She derserved it. 2. I had my boyfriend back. And 3. one of my boyfriends friends called her a ... well I'm not gonna say, er... type it. But it was soo funny! I laughed for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time.



-Maxridelvr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home