coolz's blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

cCAHPTER 7:

yThe bitter cold was piercing my nose, I was going to get frost bite if I didn't get warmer soon, but I didn't care. Why? Because Brittany was gone. Lost. Dissappeared.
"Muse, we need to go back to the truck. She's gone there's nothing we can do." Tiger said softly. As if he could actually understand what I was going through. I was supposed to be mom. Leader. Protecter. I had failed. Now she's gone from my life forever.
" Bite me. I still looking! She's not gone! I'm going to find her. If I don't she'll die!" I screamed. Anger and grief swelled over me like a wave. A giant wave no one could escape.
" Come on Chazz. Let's go back to the truck. She'll come when she's ready." Tiger said to Chazz with his hand on his back.
As I watched them walk away tears welled up. I started punching the tree next to me. I kept going at it till my knuckles bled. Then I sat in the cold snow, head on my knees.
"Muse ,Muse , we found her! Muse, she's okay!" Tiger yelled. He was about to make me snap. Then I saw her.
" Muse, I gots a new power! Come watch!" I heard Brittany scream happily. She was really there.
" Brittany! Come here! Come show me here!" I yelled back. " But first gimme a hug, a big hug." I said kind shrill. As I hugged her tears ran down my cheeks.
" Why are ya crying? Are you allright?" Brittany asked. She's so innoscent.
" Why don't you show me your new power?" I asked as I whipped tears from my eyes.
"Okay. Here it goes!" She said happily. Then she walked right through the tree I was punching.
"Wow!" I said. " Can you take people through the stuff you go through?" I asked, hopping she could.
"Yah, but it's kinda hard." She said, still happy and bubbley.
Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be her.Almost allways happy. I tired to get up.
" Oh crap! I can't get up. Tiger, help me." I nicely ordered.
"Can you feel this?" he asked.
" Feel what?" I asked.
" Oh my gosh, I think you've frost bitten your feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home