coolz's blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

CHPTER 6:

"Don't forget your backpacks." I reminded the kittens. So we started off to the middle of the woods. We've been here millions of times, but everything seems ...different. I don't reconize any of these trees. It all looks almost demonic. Only a tiny sliver of moon [ not that it matters since our vision is inhanced by 1,000 times ], evil lurks, I can feel it.
Just then something caught my eye. It was a truck! Never in my life had I thought I would be happy to see a puke-green truck with no tires and peeling paint. But right now, if I wern't in front of the kittens and Tiger I'd probably hug it.
"Hey guys look, a truck!" I exclaimed.
"Wow remind me to be happy later when maybe, oh say, we're not being hunted by mad scientists who want to wipe us off the face of the Earth!" Tiger yelled.
"No see we coud use it for shelter! It would be warmer and it would be a place to sleep!"
"Yah, but youre missing one thing , Muse. You can see from here that it's locked!" he snapped.
Brittany has been pretty quiet for a long time. " Hey britt, you doin' alright? Britt? Brittany?!" I made a turn. Britt wasn't there." Oh my gosh! We lost britt!"

4 Comments:

  • THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING DEMONIC!!!!!
    InuYasha.......Muse has no idea!
    P.S. finished rough sketches, tell me what U think.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:56 PM  

  • I know, I was just setting the scene for the murder. [even though he really didn't die] It was supposed to make the woods go from the friendly place the were used to, into a terrifying place where an attempted murder was suppused to take place. I know this is the worst example, but it's like the forest in Snow White. Only backwards.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:07 PM  

  • I know, I was just setting the scene for the murder. [even though he really didn't die] It was supposed to make the woods go from the friendly place the were used to, into a terrifying place where an attempted murder was suppused to take place. I know this is the worst example, but it's like the forest in Snow White. Only backwards.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:07 PM  

  • Once again I hate laptops.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home