coolz's blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CHAPTER 5:

As we climbed the trees the noise eventually went down.
" Do ya think the're really gone?" Tiger asked, breaking the silence that could drive even the quietest person insane. Ya know those akward silences, well try having one of those for about, oh say two hours!
"I'm cold.'' Brittany whined.
"Did you pack your long sleeved shirts?" I asked.
"Ummmmm." She faded.
"Here, use one of mine." I said as I handed her a shirt from my backpack. We need to make a fire, find some shelter, and find food.
"Let's keep moving, the longer we stay in this tree the colder we'll get." I said. Suddenly it started snowing. Crap!

4 Comments:

  • pretty cool book so far. mayb u cud go into more detail in each chapter. i really love when books can paint pictures in my head. who exactly are u, neway?
    like are u a chick or what?

    By Blogger Cinderella, at 3:39 PM  

  • sorry about that not sure if u were i chick or dude stuff, but i just wanted to check. i mean, u sounded like a girl, but sum ppl...
    thanx 4 the haiku! i luv it. theyre one of my faves too. :)
    ps
    u shud put a tagboard on ur blog.
    go to www.tag-board.com, and u can get one 4 free! theyre pretty cool
    :)

    By Blogger Cinderella, at 5:51 PM  

  • Here's a haiku!
    InuYasha rocks
    internet games suck
    sorry I can't ryme
    now I'm off to draw

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:34 PM  

  • This sucky haiku brought to you by even more suckyer (not a word but whatever) internet games.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home