coolz's blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CHAPTER 2:

''Muse, what are we gonna do for lunch today?'' Chazz asked.
''I dunno. We could ... um ... well since it's Sunday we could check and see if the church is still serving." I took a wild guess since I had absolutely no idea. Suddenly Tiger came running towards us.
''Britt had a vision. The scientists are comeing! We have to go NOW!'' He said urgently. I could tell that he wasn't kidding. The sharpers were back.
Since I hadn't told you in the last chapter, sharpers are the scientists that made us the way we are. Why do we call then ''sharpers''? It's our secret code we talk in, but most of the time it doesn't make ''almost'' words. Mostly just jibberish.
The worst thing is,[ I haven't told the others this yet so don't blab! ] I think they are our parents. Another wierd thing is they are pretty strong for scientists. It's like, make mutants on Sunday. 25 one hand push-ups on Tuesday. Check mutants on Wednesday. Jog a couple miles Thursday. Check mutants again Friday. 40 crunches Saturday.
''Okay guys just like our plan hurry to the house, get all the cloths you can fit in your backpacks and meet me at the ''secret place''.'' I yelled since everyone was in earshot.
My heart was racing, adrenilin pumped through my veins like, well, I don't know how to explain it. But there was a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home