coolz's blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

CHAPTER 8:

" Brittany, you need to take us into the truck so we can take care of my feet." I told Britt.
" Muse, If they are frost bitten..." Tiger paused, ", we'd hafta go to a... hospital, I think." The words sunk in. If I go to a hospital the doctors would see my tail and ears.[ for those of you who are new, that's bad] If they see my tail, It'll be on the news, then the sharpers would find and kill us. FAER [ code for dang it! pronounced like fay yer]
Brittany took us through the truck door.She lost almost all her energy doing that. Must really take it outta her. I gently slid my shoes off my feet to let Tiger see them.
" Oh my gosh!" He yelled in supprise.
" What?! What?! Are they frost bitten?!" I yelled, obviously scarred.
" You're alright." He said grinning.
" Hate you." I said angrily.
" Okay, just wrap them in shirts and keep 'em warm and they should be fine." He said sounding allmost professional.
"Since when are you a doctor?" I asked, jokeing of course.
" Well, we're safe, for now. Let's stay close to the truck. It's the warmest thing we've got.

1 Comments:

  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love it keep writing!!!!!

    By Blogger Abby, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home