coolz's blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

CHAPTER 18:

"Can we rewind back to the part where I walk in? What?!" I said, confused. "You are a mutant? Huh?" I said.
"I track others like us. Many captured mutants make blogs. I track them with a special machine and free them."
" Well this is rather strange. Why are you telling us this anyway? We're free. We don't need saveing." Tiger said. At least he'll speak to Rick, er, Sennet now.
" I want you guys to help me on a special mission to free some kids just like you. I used to have an entire crew of mutants to help me, but they quit. I have no idea why. The blogger's name is Blade. He and Todd, Tim, and Jenny are in a lab I have only pinpointed to the state. They are somewhere in Texas. Are you in?" Sennet asked me.
I'm all for saveing kids, but we'd be in danger. Well, if it were me in the lab somewhere in Texas, I would want someone to help me. "Sure." I said. Just then Sennet's computer started to bleep annoyingly.
"Perfect!" Sennet yelled happily. " He just posted again! If I can work fast, I can find out..." he trailed off, clicking frantically.
"I bet shotgun on the way there that this Blade guy is in an abandoned prison." Tiger barely whispered.
" Hospital." I mumbled back. I walked to the couch, my hands in my pockets. "Everything they'd need is right there."
"Muse get's shotgun. I found them. I need to look for some blueprints of the building..." Sennet trailed off again. Had he heard our bet.
" What's shotgun? Is it a gun she'll get to use on the mission?" Brittany asked.
"No. Shotgun is the front seat of a car." Tiger said, sitting on the couch next to me. "Lucky guess." he said.
"Okay. Let's go." Sennet said, and before I knew it, we were on our way. My gosh what have I done!?

6 Comments:

  • Yeah! I've been waiting! I love your story! Are they rescuing Nadia next?


    -DarkHawk09

    By Blogger DarkHawk09, at 11:57 AM  

  • Not yet. I didn't go to that rescue. I was already gone. I wish I could post the chapters everyday, but I can't.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 3:00 PM  

  • MUST HAVE NEXT CHAPTER!
    Ahhhhh!

    -DarkHawk09

    By Blogger DarkHawk09, at 2:47 PM  

  • Nice story!

    By Blogger one of the flock, at 8:40 AM  

  • Sennet rescued me awhile ago :) I'm so glad maxridelvr told me bout him because we would have really freaked out! :)
    Btw, you haven't posted in a long time!

    By Blogger Nadia, at 4:57 PM  

  • hello, i'm back for a few minutes. i don't jave time to post, though, but I wanted to make sure yuo're okay. Be safe, please!

    By Blogger Nadia, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home