coolz's blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

CHAPTER 12:

Suddenly we heard a sound that woke the kittens, "Help! I've been shot! Anyone there?Help!" It was the guy who got shot!
"We've godda help 'em, Tiger!" Brittany screeched. We shot out of the truck and rushed to the man's side.
"Hello? Is anybody there? I can hear you!" Said the man.He seemed about thirty.
"We're here. Are you allright? How many fingers do you see?" Chazz asked. Sometimes I worry about him.
"None. I'm blind! Please help. I need to get to my house! He's going to kill my daughter! He thinks I'm dead and now he's going to kill Courtney!"
"How far is it?" Tiger asked urgently. "I'll run ahead and stop him!"
"She's going to be okay! I visioned it!"Britt shouted ungramatically.Shoot! I hope he didn't hear that!
"Well then let's go! What's your address?!" I shouted.
"South locust ave. 410." the man said." My name is Scott."
"It's not far from here! Tiger, stay here and take care of Scott! I've got this!" I souuted, allready on my way. My heart pounded, my lungs were thirsty for air, but I had to help Scott. I haven't known him for five minutes, but I just had to help him. My numb feet pounded aganst the road. [ I'm still wearing my shoes, duh! ] Tears ran down my cheeks from the cold air blowing my eyes. Finally the house came into view! A black car pulled up in the driveway! "Oh no!" I mumbled.
A man in sunglasses and a leather jacket came out of the car. He had a gun. I made a final push to get there, knocked the man down, and started punching his face. " Take. That. You. Crazy. Killer." I screamed between punches. His nose beld and he was missing teeth. Then, a girl about my age burst out the door.
"Oh my... what the heck's happening!" She screamed. It must have been Courtney. I stopped and reached for the gun.
" Go now or I'll shoot!" I screamed as I pointed the gun at his head. He ran off screaming. This man almost killed one Scott and was about to kill Courtney. I took my best aim. He deserved what he got.

5 Comments:

  • U no what? I think Tiger should B able 2 transform, 1 cause transforming's awesome, 2 because I got a real great idea 4 this tiger-like thing that just came outta nowhere so I'm gonna draw it, it's so clear in my mind and looks awesome, I'm tellin U, this does not happen often, so when I see it like this, It's gonna be way cool.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:49 PM  

  • I'll think about adding that power soon.Thanks for the idea! Like I said b4. If you have any ideas for the story let me know!

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 1:59 PM  

  • If you didn't find what you're looking for, don't tell me! My story rocks, and take a look at my profile!

    If you do not read my book I will dip my hand in permanent ink....

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:42 PM  

  • i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your story! How long've u been workin' on it? (i'm writing a story sonce August and i'm on chapter 6! It has 32 pages... over 7,000 words! They're long chapters!)

    By Blogger Courtney, at 5:10 PM  

  • Each chapter is one day. I started on a story similar to this one, but it had so many holes I started over. Sometimes I plan things to happen, sometimes I just start typing. Scott origionally wasn't going to be in it, but for what I want to happen, I have to.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home