coolz's blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

HEY!!! :) (:

Here's something cool.
------------------m-----oLo-----m--------------------------- can you guess what it is? I'll tell you later.
I'm in typeing now. I'm so bad. Now I will type the scentence"Hello my name is George." Without looking.Hellp mu na,e is George, . I'm just now learning the home row, so that's good, I guess. In career exp. my class will have to do 30 hrs. of comm. service. I'm going to try to type again.Hello my n;ame is George. Hey! Cool! I just looked at the board for a little bit before this! One more time, I didn't mean to hit ; .
Hello my name is George.

2 Comments:

  • thanks sooooo much for posting on my blog! *happy* No one EVAR posts comments on my blog! i think your blog is awesome, you're a great writer! I think Hope might be a mind reader, too. I still haven't talked to her, though... but PLEASE keep coming to my blog and post comments and i'll do the same!!!

    By Blogger Nadia, at 3:15 PM  

  • u havn't posted in your blog in almost a month... *saddness*

    By Blogger Nadia, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home