coolz's blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

CHAPTER 13:

"What the heck did you do that for?! You killed my uncle!" cried Courtney. Apparently she had no idea what was going on.
"Your uncle almost killed your dad. I just saved your life!" I yelled.
"Do you even know my dad or me?!" Courtney screamed. It is really getting loud.
"Your name is Courtney. Scott is your dad's name. He is blind." I said calmly. I hpoe she believed me.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!You killed my dad and uncle and now you're after me! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Someone! Help!Help!" she yelled. Lights started comeing on. I took off. Maybe if I take Scott to her. She'll believe me then!
As I came into the woods I listened for Tiger, Scott, and the kittens.Soon I could hear Chazz talking to Scott.
"So. When do you think Muse is getting back?" he asked Scott.
"Who? You mean the older girl?She never told me her name. Muse, like the goddess of the arts in atient Greek mythology?" Scott asked Chazz.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Britt piped in.
"Hey guys! Is Scott okay? Hey Scott, can you do us a favor? We kinda have to go. Oh yeah, and I kinda scarred Courtney." I told Scott all about how I saved his daughter and she's okay. But she may have called the cops.
"I don't think she did. My phone is in brial so she'd have a hard time finding the numbers. She'll scream and shout if she ses you, Muse. So I don't really think staying in my house is a good idea. I'll see what I can do with the shed. Courtney used it as a clubhouse in summer a few years back. She'd sleep there with the door locked. Sometimes I couldn't wake her up. She is a heavy sleeper. If you guys can sleep there for tonight I'll see if Rick will let you stay at his house." Scott Told us as we walked to his house. Sleep. That sounds good right now. I thought as we climbed into the small cabin like shed.
"This reminds me of our old house. 'Sept it's smaller." Chazz whispered. Before I knew it I was asleep.



DO NOT DISTURB THE SLEEPING MUTANTS!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • U are not welcome if you only post about makeing money.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 2:53 PM  

  • If you stop talking about money, you can stay.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 10:21 AM  

  • Sorry if I seem mean, but I'm getting tired of reading about money . Go out and enjoy your life. There are more important things than money.

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home