coolz's blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CHAPTER 17:

"Now, will you tell me what the heck's wrong."
"I'm fine. Let's go." is all Tiger said to me. We walked for a while. Now that I'm not so angry, I'm starting to enjoy this walk. I took a deep breath.
"Is something wrong?" Tiger asked.
"No. It's just so ... peaceful. Ya know."
"Yeah. I agree." he said. Not really happy or sad. Or anything pretty much.
"Let's go back to Rick's house." I said. Fresh air is good, but not when it feels like Jack Frost is trying to sandblast your face off.
We walked through the door and not a fourth of a second later Chazz blurted "Rick is like us!" quite loudly.
"Shhhhhhh!" he hissed. Literally. As in like a cat. As in like us.
"Be quiet! Yes. I'm a mutant. Exactly like you." Rick sighed.
"You showed him your ears!!?" I yelled.
"No. They didn't. It's a long story about how they found out. I have something important to tell you. My name isn't really Rick. It's Sennet. I track and free others like you. Some have gotten ahold of computers and made blogs. There's one group I want you to help me with." Rick, er, Sennet explained. This is a little fast.

2 Comments:

  • kewl, sennet!

    By Blogger Nadia, at 5:45 PM  

  • Sorry guys, no poll. Really sorry. Good news! There will be new characters soon! Keep your claws crossed! =)

    By Blogger maxridelvr, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home